- Assistant Professor
- Forage Breeding and Genomics – University of Florida
- Department of Agronomy
- Postdoctoral Associate - Forest Genomic Lab, University of Florida Jan 2012-May 2013
- Ph.D. - Plant Molecular Breeding, PMCB, University of Florida, 2012
- M.Sc. - Quantitative Genetics, SFRC, University of Florida, 2009
- B.Sc. Forestry Engineer, Universidad Catolica de Temuco, Chile, 2004
- Please click here for my CV.
We aim to develop new forage cultivars. We study the use of quantitative genetics/genomics into breeding of commercially important forage and crops
For more information about my lab, please click here.