Congratulations to the UF/IFAS Agronomy Department and our Weed Science Faculty!]]>
Click here to read more…]]>
You should plan to join us at Short Course if you:
• Need Florida CEUs to keep your pesticide applicator license current.
• Are responsible for aquatic weed control in canals, lakes, golf course ponds, rivers, parks, residential developments and other waterways.
• Operate and calibrate herbicide and pesticide application equipment.
• Are employed by a public agency or private company which is responsible for vegetation management along right-of-ways and in natural areas.
• Are an employee of a manufacturer or distributor that markets aquatic or vegetation management herbicides.
• Use biological control techniques to suppress aquatic weed growth.
• Need to identify or grow aquatic and wetland plants.
• Establish and maintain wetland mitigation areas.
For more information, please visit the Aquatic Weed Control Short Course website at:
http://conference.ifas.ufl.edu/aw/ or contact Dr. Lyn Gettys.
The article can be read here.]]>
They are still working through some bumps in this transition, so please continue to include email@example.com on ALL transactions that you submit to the MSSC. We will let you know when we reach the point that this cc is no longer necessary. If you have any questions, Theresa Martin will be happy to assist.
There will be a submenu located under the Faculty & Staff header menu available as a shortcut.]]>