Skip to content
- To increase and disseminate knowledge concerning agronomy and soils and the conditions which affect them.
- To foster a spirit of cooperation and mutual support among students in agronomy, soils, and related fields.
- To provide an opportunity to broader interaction with agriculture professionals and activities in all divisions of ASA, CSSA, SSSA, and SASES.
- Club members will have the opportunity to make new friends, get involved in crop-related conferences like SASES, connect with faculty, tend to our community garden, and participate in future events.
- All members of the ASC can suggest plants for our plot in front of Newell Hall and participate in our biweekly gardening sessions and weekly journal.
- Club Officers:
- Club Advisors: